276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crocs Unisex's Neo Puff Slipper

£15.865£31.73Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If I had one wish, it would be for a taller, pull-on version of the Ramble Puff, similar to a short boot. The mid-ankle height of the Puff does allow for a bit of debris to enter when mildly cavorting about the outdoors. Honestly, I’ve had so many folks ask me what they were, between the river, the cabin, and a recent archery elk camp. I’ve taken them off to hand them to folks multiple times to point out the cozy interior, the unbelievable lightness, and the sturdiness of this slipper.

Chaco Ramble Puffs Might Be the Best Outdoor Slippers Review: Chaco Ramble Puffs Might Be the Best Outdoor Slippers

The fleece interior buffers your feet with Chaco’s proprietary LUVSEAT footbed for support. And each design makes for a one-handed, easy-on, easy-off practical application. The Chaco Ramble Puff in First-Look River Action The Chaco Ramble Puff as part of my river kit. With a hardcore Chaco Z tan to boot. (Photo/Nicole Qualtieri) My experience with high-pile fleece tells me that the quilted version is likely the most durable, easy to care for, and long-lasting. But man, the Ramble Fluff is cute. I love that all options are available for any gender. And the colors are fun and on-trend. What could change about the Puffs? Well, the price point is higher than my frugal self likes. But they’re way more affordable than other slippers I’ve worn — mainly Haflingers and UGGs — and they have a more complete application. So I might be wrong there. I’ll add that my entire family has made it clear that they’re expecting them for Christmas. I guess my list is made. On top of the performance, my feet stayed warm. I can’t sleep if I have cold feet; it’s a lifelong issue. And I was a bit worried about the cool nights. The Ramble Puffs performed at every level. My feet stayed warm and protected. And I didn’t need to worry about the integrity of the slippers. Oops: I Wore Them to Town

Final Thoughts on the Ramble Family

These were the gear hit of the trip. As the nights cooled and we switched from sandals to shoes, I donned the Puffs, and my tripmates were smitten. I was worried I’d ruin them in wet and sandy conditions, but hey. This is gear testing. And I aim to please.

Puff Shoe Trend Is Everywhere This Spring | Who What Wear The Puff Shoe Trend Is Everywhere This Spring | Who What Wear

Boy howdy. The Chaco Ramble Puff arrived on my doorstep just in time for a 44-mile float down the Gates of Lodore on the Green River. They’re wildly light — airy almost — and they smashed down just fine in my dry bag. I see this as being a ubiquitous piece for anyone who spends a lot of time outdoors, be it river guides, outdoors enthusiasts, hunters, or just anyone who wants a durable slipper. Final Thoughts on the Ramble Family They’ve even survived a few steals from the muddy-nosed Bob the Boykin puppy. (Photo/Nicole Qualtieri)Here’s the defining trait of the Ramble family: they ramble. In other words, they’re outdoors-capable. The EVR outsole on each version remains the same. Unlike most slippers, this sole wraps up the side of the shoes and has an extra suede-like bumper layer of protection sewn into the ripstop nylon or fleece. Easily walk on hardwood, carpet, or pavement comfortably and safely with our favorite clog we tested, the Brendan Clog from Dearfoams. The rubber sole ensures you can wear these both indoors and outdoors, while the plush lining keeps your feet at the perfect temperature all day long. Over time, we found that the slippers keep their shape even with daily wear, adding to the durability of this option, which comes at a very approachable price point.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment